Tuesday 16 February 2016

I {heart} you



We love all our viewers, bloggers and sponsors that make Cuttlebug Mania for what it is!
A great challenge blog who love any manual
(not electric) die-cutting/embossing machine
 
Because we have just finished Valentine weekend
we would love to see a project using a heart
 
We can't wait to see what you create!!
 
 

To enter this challenge here are the guidelines:
Please ensure you have read what is required below:
Max 3 entries per person
You can use any manual (not electric) die-cutting/embossing machine,
dies or embossing folders to enter our challenges.

Please tell us what products
you've used in your post!!!



The sponsor for this weeks'challenge is

with an amazing prize!! Thank you so much Jennifer!
 
 
Now let's see what our amazing DT
have made for us!!!
 
 

 
I die cut a heart from My Creative Time
I then embossed the card with the embossing folder by The Paper Studio
I printed the text on my computer
The little hearts are punched with the Owl Punch by Stampin Up
And I put a real chocolate heart in my heart Window!
 
 

 used: Xcut 'Hearts and Kisses' embossing folder plus Memory Box 'Cupid Heart' and 'Heart of Hearts' dies
 
 
 
For this lollipop card I used:
Heart dies from Nellie Snellen,
Flower: Punches from EK Success.
 

7 comments:

  1. I still have my hearts and lovey dovey stuff out so maybe I can remember to do this challenge. Shouldn't there be a link to this post for people to join?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've made a card with a heart, but don't find the link?
    here is my card:
    http://creanancy.blogspot.com/2016/02/2.html
    nancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been trying to find the link as well -- found - click on "I (heart) you" !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for this fun challenge. I still had my hearts and red cardstock out so whipped up a fun birthday card with a few hearts on it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely challenge but I struggled to find the link at first. Thanks to a previous comment discovered it was the I {heart} You we need to click on :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for a LOVEly challenge :-)

    ReplyDelete